Don’t we all have those certain things we just couldn’t live without? Well, maybe we could live without a few of them, but we certainly wouldn’t want to. I thought I would take a few minutes to note some of MY FAVORITE THINGS. What are your top 5 favorites? I would love to read your comments on this one (plus, I want to try out your faves!).
On my completely random, non crafting list, I’ve got:
Boots, Herbal Teas, BBC Movies, Almond Butter and My Smart Phone
On the more important crafting list:
1. ColorBox Chalk Inks- These handy dandy tools fall in at #1 for so many reasons. Not only is the price right ($1.99), but they are also made in a variety of colors (my go-to being Chestnut Roan). I am always impressed by how much adding ink to the edges of a project really makes it pop. Couldn’t live without these babies!
2. We-R Memory Keepers Cropadile-It is hard for me to imagine life without my cropadile. How did I ever punch holes in metal or chipboard before I had this? I love the versatility and durability of this fun tool. It is great for crafting and non crafting projets alike.
3. We-R Memory Keepers Cinch- It is no secret that I am a mini-book fanatic. Without my Cinch, I would be completely lost. I love the flexibility of this hole punching and binding tool. My favorite feature- that you can turn holes off or on to create custom bindings.
4. Scor-Tape- Some of my favorite crafting friends turned me onto this miracle working adhesive. I love things to stick and stick some more, so when I started working with Scor-Tape, I got addicted very easily. I love this tape for putting together boxes and attaching ribbon. It holds better than any other adhesive that I have tried, plus it is tearable…so it is simple to use. I also love that it comes in a variety of widths.
5. Silhouette Digital Cutter- Last (but certainly not least) is my Silhouette Digital Cutter. I admit it, I am a computer junky, and I love that my Silhouette interfaces directly with my computer for easy manipulation. I love the fact that I can download any true type font and cut it out of any paper just minutes later. Overall, I just love this tool!