Well, it is December 15th and many of us are all feeling the mad rush to get those last gifts ready. Often, the best gifts are those with a memory attached. Here are a few quick and easy gift ideas that you can easily get done before Christmas. We even have a kit for the calendar.
*Hint- utilize all of the social media outlets to find pictures of friends and family. Hop on a blog or Facebook and look for photos that would make your gifts special.
Magnetic Calendar Kit- Available as a kit for $24
Instructions to make your own:
1 8.5X15 magnet board- Available at Heartland on Friday after 12:oo (sorry no discounts on this item)
Patterned Paper for Background
Calendar Page Download Download Calendar pdf
13 pieces of White Cardstock for printing out calendar
Cardstock for mat
Small Tags for Birthday photos
Embellishments as desired
1. Download and print out calendar sheets and labels.
2. Ink Edges of all pieces with distress ink.
3. Cut out holiday labels and put on corresponding dates in calendar with pop dots.
4. Cut patterned paper to fit magnet board. You will have to piece paper to get it to fit the full length of the board.
5. Using mod podge, adhere pattern paper to back of board.
6. Attach photo mat with adhesive.
7. Attach magnets to the back of buttons and embellishments (these will hold the calendar and photo in place)
8. Print small photos and cut to fit the inside of your tags. Attach magnets to the back of tags so that they can be placed on individual dates for birthdays.
9. Give as a great Christmas Gift! The recipient can change out calendar pages and the photos monthly.
7 Gypsies Library File Box-
This gorgeous wood box (available at our stores for $16.99 minus 20%off!) makes a great litttle grandma gift. Just simply add a 5X7 photo, some patterned paper, ribbon and embellishments and you are all set to go!
A completed mini album makes a great gift for a family member or friend. Especially one who has had a big change in life this past year.
This cute star album is a great display piece…and it is so simple to make. For the instructions, click here. Star Album Instructions
This last project is such a breeze! This wall frame was purchased from Roberts ($12.99). Just print 4X6 photos and cut them to fit the inside of the frame. So simple and classy.