I am always needing a simple little gift to take to a neighbor or friend to say "thank you" or "thinking of you".
Supplies you will need:
Sewing Machine with contrasting thread color
Package of travel tissues
1. Measure length of tissue package. With pinking shears, cut the felt to 1" wider than the length.
2. Wrap felt around tissue package and measure the appropriate size. (you want the felt to wrap completely around the tissue and overlap a little bit.
3. Measure ribbon so that it will tie appropriately around tissue package.
4. Fold over a small flap of the felt and pin ribbon into place.
5. With your sewing machine, sew around entire edge of felt (sewing ribbon into seams)
6. Tuck in your tissue package and give away with love!