With Studio 5 and contest posts yesterday, I thought I would post pone Font Friday until today. So here it is.
Week 9- This font is a great look-a-like for children's handwriting.
Follow these instructions to download this font:
1. Visit http://www.dafont.com/elephant-hiccups.font
2. Click on the “Download” button
3. Click “Open”
4. Select “Extract All Files” from the left menu bar
5. Click “Next” and continue through the extraction process.
6. Open your font folder by clicking on START→CONTROL PANEL→FONTS(double click to open folder)
7. Click on the “Elephant Hiccups” File that you downloaded and drag it into your font folder. A box will appear saying that the font is downloading. When it is complete, you should be able to access the font from all of your programs.