For this week, I chose a dingbat that is perfect for those spring crafting needs. I am always looking for a great flower to put on a piece of digital art or to cut with my Silhouette. I love the images that this font provides.
Week 11- Kalocsai Flowers
Follow these instructions to download this font: 1. Visit http://www.dafont.com/kalocsai-flowers.font
2. Click on the “Download” button
3. Click “Open”
4. Select “Extract All Files” from the left menu bar
5. Click “Next” and continue through the extraction process.
6. Open your font folder by clicking on START→CONTROL PANEL→FONTS(double click to open folder)
7. Click on the “Kalocsai-Flowers” File that you downloaded and drag it into your font folder. A box will appear saying that the font is downloading. When it is complete, you should be able to access the font from all of your programs.