Happy April Fools Day! I can't believe we are already in April! I am so excited for flowers and bright sunshine to arrive! For today, I chose a font that I think is different but fun. I especially like the clean and simple curve of the lines in this font.
Week 13- Fontastique! Follow these instructions to download this font: 1. Visit http://www.dafont.com/fontastique.font
2. Click on the “Download” button
3. Click “Open”
4. Select “Extract All Files” from the left menu bar
5. Click “Next” and continue through the extraction process.
6. Open your font folder by clicking on START→CONTROL PANEL→FONTS(double click to open folder)
7. Click on the “Fontastique” File that you downloaded and drag it into your font folder. A box will appear saying that the font is downloading. When it is complete, you should be able to access the font from all of your programs.