I am not sure why, but I love this font. I think it would be great for boy projects. It has a great distressed feel to it. It's called Bagpack. Not sure why, but it works.
Follow these instructions to download this font: 1. Visit http://www.dafont.com/bagpack.font
2. Click on the “Download” button
3. Click “Open”
4. Select “Extract All Files” from the left menu bar
5. Click “Next” and continue through the extraction process.
6. Open your font folder by clicking on START→CONTROL PANEL→FONTS(double click to open folder)
7. Click on the “Bagpack Font” File that you downloaded and drag it into your font folder. A box will appear saying that the font is downloading. When it is complete, you should be able to access the font from all of your programs