I am totally wishing that I had this font when I was creating the Baby Food Jar Favors for my last tv segment. I love the idea of putting card sentiments into barcode format. Such a fun, different idea. I must admit, I am resisting the temptation to make barcodes for everything now!
Follow these instructions to download this font: 1. Visit http://www.dafont.com/barcode-font.font
2. Click on the “Download” button
3. Click “Open”
4. Select “Extract All Files” from the left menu bar
5. Click “Next” and continue through the extraction process.
6. Open your font folder by clicking on START→CONTROL PANEL→FONTS(double click to open folder)
7. Click on the “Barcode Font” File that you downloaded and drag it into your font folder. A box will appear saying that the font is downloading. When it is complete, you should be able to access the font from all of your programs