With Mother's Day coming up in just two short days (I really need to hop on my gift projects), I thought I would select a particularly motherly font. I think this font has a great handwritten look to it. It would be great on cards. Ooh, I just had a thought... I bet it would sketch beautifully on the Silhouette! Follow these instructions to download this font: 1. Visit http://www.dafont.com/my-moms-font.font
2. Click on the “Download” button
3. Click “Open”
4. Select “Extract All Files” from the left menu bar
5. Click “Next” and continue through the extraction process.
6. Open your font folder by clicking on START→CONTROL PANEL→FONTS(double click to open folder)
7. Click on the “My Mom's Fontl” File that you downloaded and drag it into your font folder. A box will appear saying that the font is downloading. When it is complete, you should be able to access the font from all of your programs