I am always on the lookout for a great script font. It is especially tough to find good, casual script fonts. I love the upright swirly look of these letters.
Follow these instructions to download this font: 1. Visit http://www.dafont.com/sachiko.font
2. Click on the “Download” button
3. Click “Open”
4. Select “Extract All Files” from the left menu bar
5. Click “Next” and continue through the extraction process.
6. Open your font folder by clicking on START→CONTROL PANEL→FONTS(double click to open folder)
7. Click on the “Sachiko Font” File that you downloaded and drag it into your font folder. A box will appear saying that the font is downloading. When it is complete, you should be able to access the font from all of your programs